NCTSI Virtual Conference
Welcome to SAMHSA NCTSN Virtual ANC 2019!
This conference helped new and veteran grantee sites become further acquainted with other grantee sites across the Network, and supported all network members to be successful in their efforts to disseminate, implement, and sustain evidence-based treatments, promising practices, and systems change within organizations that serve children and families who have experienced trauma. The conference highlighted effective interventions, as well as other useful tools and resources developed by the NCTSN, including successful methodologies for disseminating and implementing them.
While attending the 2019 SAMHSA NCTSN Virtual ANC, you will be able to access all sessions across this event over the three half-days, including:
- Eight workshops
- Six "Ignite" mini-sessions
- The New Grantee Virtual Exhibition Hall, where you may learn from the eighteen sites awarded SAMHSA NCTSI grants in FY2017 and FY2018. While the exhibits focus on the work of those eighteen sites, all Network members may access each new grantee’s booth in this exhibition hall. Learn from and engage with other Network members around the following topics:
- Screening and Assessment
- Evidence-based and Promising Practices
- Training and Implementation
- Resilience and Protective Factors
- Parent and Caregiver Trauma
- Cross-systems Collaboration
- Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Partnering with Youth and Families
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Collaborative Innovations
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.