NCTSI Virtual Conference
Welcome to SAMHSA NCTSN Virtual ANC 2019!
This conference will help new and veteran grantee sites become further acquainted with other grantee sites across the Network, and support all network members to be successful in their efforts to disseminate, implement, and sustain evidence-based treatments, promising practices, and systems change within organizations that serve children and families who have experienced trauma. The conference will highlight effective interventions, as well as other useful tools and resources developed by the NCTSN, including successful methodologies for disseminating and implementing them.
While attending the 2019 SAMHSA NCTSN Virtual ANC, you will be able to access all sessions across this event over the three half-days, including:
- Eight workshops, each accompanied by a live chat
- Six "Ignite" mini-sessions, each accompanied by a live chat
- The New Grantee Virtual Exhibition Hall, where you may interact with the eighteen sites awarded SAMHSA NCTSI grants in FY2017 and FY2018. While the exhibits will focus on the work of those eighteen sites, all Network members may access each new grantee’s booth in this exhibition hall and interact through live chats. Learn from and engage with other Network members around the following topics:
- Screening and Assessment
- Evidence-based and Promising Practices
- Training and Implementation
- Resilience and Protective Factors
- Parent and Caregiver Trauma
- Cross-systems Collaboration
- Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Partnering with Youth and Families
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Collaborative Innovations
As the conference date grows closer, please continue to check this site for updates to the Agenda and for speaker information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.